Fracture Care

Work and Disability

Many orthopaedic conditions, injuries, and treatments temporarily interfere with one's physical capabilities and ability to work at full potential. You may have short term or long term disability coverage through your employer, union, or on your own to compensate for income lost due to injury. Worker's Compensation insurance may cover lost income as well as covering your care for qualifying injuries that take place at work.

Worker's Compensation and short and long term disability claims typically require various forms to be completed. Visit California's Workers' Compensation website for more information about rules, regulations, and required forms to complete.